Saturday, October 8, 2011

H. Naoto SF Store Opening!

It was a shopping spree at the H. Naoto Official San Francisco Store Opening today! The store looks great and is packed full of items more awesome than I could have hoped for. I look forward to having them at New People, and to their store sapping my funds away...oh, so far away!
Now for the low-down...

There was an H. Naoto novelty set at the NP Cafe which included: place mat, coffee and a "bloody" cupcake! This made the opening a truly unique and sensual experience!

My major purchase! It's hand-painted, dress-length and form-fitting! Enough hyphens? It also says "Fuck". That about covers it!

A demonic hat-scarf with ears! In love >:D (I suspended it from my fencing sword for your delight.)

This "Heaven" purse is the opening novelty with purchase of $100!



With my purchase I also received a sticker (right) that is my ticket to the party on Saturday night! I also received a booklet with Naoto-san's signature and a cheki of us...

I had to wear my new shirt dress.


Hello from San Francisco!!! <3


I am still recovering from the excitement of the day. Don't forget to check out the H. Naoto design exhibit in the Superfrog Gallery on the 3rd floor at New People! There are lots of gorgeous, high-end designs to behold!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment