Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Phase 1: Shop at Ross | Phase 2: ? | Phase 3: Profit

Ah! The beauty and the majesty that is Ross. A tragedy befalls my bank account every time I step over the threshold. I buy just about everything there and am, as a result, a walking, breathing Ross advertisement. 
The damage:

Corso Como Arivaca Shoulder Bag - high-shine foiled leather - navy
Retail $248.00, at Ross $44.99

 Side view

Paisley interior lining

 Betsey Johnson pink crystal coffee pot and saucer earrings! I have wanted a pair like this for a while and these were just the right color and style! Warm fuzzies all-round.
Retail $45.00, at Ross $14.99

3 comments:

  1. the earrings are my fav. nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teacup even has a little gold heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the bird and the flower were a part of your haul too. Then, I realized they weren't when you didn't describe them. -_-;

    ReplyDelete