Sunday, September 11, 2011

Peace Now lucky pack!

I stopped by Harajuku Hearts today and picked up my Peace Now lucky pack! Here are the spoils:


I love this shirt. It's something I would definitely choose to buy off the rack.


Evi! I would never have purchased this for myself, but it is great! Now I have the opportunity to be more creative with my coords.

A very high-quality, soft blouse with heart buttons and a velvet ribbon. It'll go great with lots o' things.




Ironically, these were my favorite item from the pack! I dreaded getting a pair of pants for the size, but these fit perfectly and are amazing. Snow leopard print? YES!!!!




On the left: Star pass case! I wanted this one - On the right: Star cell strap with Evi!


Link was very happy with the accompanying bag :D

Moral of the day: No one needs to feel perfect to feel right, and you can be more epically awesome than you already are when you are dressed head-to-toe in Japanese burando! Yay for Peace Now!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly green is in right now. XD Those leopard print pants are quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! Lovely lucky pack! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete